Friday, July 24, 2009

Need someone

I lie in my bed few day after the touch, still visualising what had happened. how can just felsh bones nerves and blood crave of that exact set of flesh bone nerves. i think its just physical and if it is that ways it wroks then any other person should suffice. then why only Vicky, why him???? The question honders me and i have the answer its his smell that ozzes out of me. why do we think anything and everything in a realtion ship rolls down to bed and then the aftermath is neatly wrapped and kept in the corner to be reused. why do they have to treat me as a device of entertainment. juts for the reason the nature has given me curvious body. unlike as many as you need a person to fall on, i need someone tooo. Hold me, take me, love me.....

1 comment:

  1. excellent...!!
    kavi kulwant singh
    http://kavikulwant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

If you think words can convey....go for it