Sunday, July 5, 2009

Take life as it comes

All through my life I have learned and incidences have thought me to take life as it comes. Every changing season teaches to get adjusted with the ever changing habitat. In rains when I see people on the footpath building and clustering there habitat with the remains. I realized the struggle people go through when I saw a huge Balika Vadhu poster actually nurturing and saving a poor micro family. Isn’t that an irony of life? Indeed monsoon has thought me and keeps teaching me with every passing day and every rain drop. I am being molested by these rain drops they look at me, they concentrate on my curving body part and hit themselves hard against me synonymous to stares that I endure in day to day life. But there is no option but to take those hits on me. And make sure they don’t tear me and get in me and blight my holiness which I have safeguarded. But I love rains they are just without reason and yes with out eyes, intention, and lacking lust. Take life as it comes is what I learned and keep learning with every passing moment and every drop of rain.

2 comments:

  1. somethings cant be changed, take life as it comes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont take life as it comes, make life as u need... ..:)

    ReplyDelete

If you think words can convey....go for it